According to the statement, "ZILAS has been deployed and the Ministry migrated data from ZILMIS to the new system on Saturday 13th May 2023. To that effect, sixty (60) services have been made available on the Government Service Bus (GSB)".
The new system went live on 17th May, 2023. This means that the general public are at liberty to immediately start accessing the sixty (60) land services that have been placed online. It further entails that all clients need to do is simply open up a Zampass Account on the Zamportal website to access and pay for the services offered online.
WHAT MAKES ZILAS BETTER THAN ZILMIS?
1. ZILAS Has Mandatory Fields to Fill-In:
2. The Payment Platforms Are Plugged into ZILAS
3. ZILAS Has Performance Tracking Mechanisms/Indicators
4. Role Based Security Features Which Allows Segregation of Duties
5. Audit Trail Showing the Log of Events for the Users of the System and the Services Used
6. It Is Integrated with the Government Service Bus (GSB) with Ministry of Home Affairs
7. After Ninety (90) Days, Issued Invitation To Treaty (ITT) will Expire from the System
8. Access to the ZILAS System through the E-filing Service on Zamportal
The e-filing service on the Zamportal allows users to electronically file various documents, such as legal forms, applications, or reports. By providing remote access, it eliminates the need for individuals to physically visit a specific location or office to submit their paperwork. Instead, they can conveniently access the system from their preferred location and submit their documents electronically.
9. Scanning of Documents
10. Availability of an Electronic Cashbook Showing Collections Disaggregated by Province
Therefore, by adopting this advanced digital technology system, the Ministry will enhance its data management capabilities thereby improve the accuracy and completeness of information on land administration in the Republic of Zambia. Further, the ZILAS system is expected to help reduce errors and discrepancies in land ownership and ensure that all stakeholders have access to the most up-to-date information regarding services under the Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources.
WHAT BENEFITS WILL ZILAS BRING TO MEMBERS OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC?
Therefore, members of the general public are highly encouraged to open up Zampass Accounts on the Zamportal Website so as to enable them easily and conveniently access and pay for land services via the system in the comfort of their homes or offices or simply visit the Ministry Service Centres for assistance.
Or alternatively, need help and guidance opening up a Zampass Account as well as navigating and/or paying for land services via the ZILAS System?
Well, feel free to talk to us directly via Phone or WhatsApp us on: +260 955 168754 and we shall be glad to help and guide you through the entire process!!!
WHY TRUST US IN HELPING AND GUIDING YOU THROUGH THIS VERY ENTIRE PROCESS?
Need Further Reasons to Trust Us, then Click HERE for More Details!
You'l Be Happy You Did!!!!!